Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What would your t-shirt/bumper sticker say?

You know those t-shirts that seek to inform, instruct, or just generally badger people into seeing your point of view? In this age where you can lay out your t-shirt online and order it, you can get any old t-shirt saying you want. Better not order one while drunk or in the middle of a crying fit!

Hmmmm... among the things my tshirt might say:

"One cat shy of A Cat Lady"

"Widowhood is permanent. Getting remarried doesn't make it 'all better'."

"'Relax' is NOT a cure for PCOS!"

"I'm having trouble getting knocked up, and you tell me to relax? RELAX?! Come closer and I'll relax YOU!"

My infertility has given my mom "grandma envy"

Okay, so maybe I don't have a future in the t-shirt design industry, but you get the point. :)

What would your t-shirt or bumper sticker say?

No comments: